If you run into error "We couldn't create the Outlook data file" message, please follow below methods to resolve it.
Check Available Hard Disk Space
Make sure there is enough disk space.
An alternative method for adding your email to Outlook
Outlook bug that prevents you from using the 'Add account' feature, there is a workaround. By adding your account using an alternative method, you can often complete the setup successfully and avoid the need for extensive troubleshooting.
Use Manage Profiles
To add an email account to Outlook using the manage profiles window, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the File menu located at the top-left corner of the application.
- Select Account Settings from the Info tab.
- Choose Manage Profiles from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Email Accounts... button.
- Click on New.
- Enter your correct details as prompted and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart Outlook if it was open. Your account should now be properly added to the Outlook.